Organizations For Sexual Health
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists
- International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- National Vulvodynia Association
- Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality
- The National Uterine Fibroids Foundation
- The North American Menopause Society
- Society for Sex Therapy and Research
- Society for Women’s Health Research
- Society of Interventional Radiology
Please use these resources for added support, education, and encouragement.
Brene Brown - TedTalk - The power of vulnerability
A Woman’s Touch Sexuality Resource Center
- Free informational booklets
- Healthy Sexuality after Cancer
- Vaginal Renewal™
- Penile Rehab
- Personal Lubricants
Esther Perel - TedTalk - The secret to desire in a long-term relationship
Books on Pornography
The Porn Trap is a guide written for and about people who self-identify as having serious problems with pornography.
UTube Your Brain on Porn: How Internet porn affects the brain.
TEDxMIA – Shelley Baer – The Beauty of Disability
Survivors of Sexual Abuse
Cancer Survivor Resources
Ogden, Gina. Women Who Love Sex: An Inquiry into the Expanding Spirit of Women’s Erotic Experience. Cambridge, MA: Womanspirit Press,
GET YOUR FREE GIFT
Here’s instant access to your Free Sexual Wellness Guide
We respect your privacy. Your information
is never shared with anyone. Ever.
Download my Free Sensual Touch Guide
Compliant with HIPPA regulations | Most insurances accepted
The contents of this website are for information purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical care.