Sexual Health Counselling
Sexual Health Counseling can provide assistance for various concerns, including:
- Decreased sexual desire
- Lack of sexual pleasure
- Concerns regarding body image
- Insufficient knowledge and skills regarding sexuality
- Anxiety associated with sexual performance
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunctions related to illness and physical limitations
- Excessive consumption of sexually explicit material
I offer confidential virtual counseling services to individuals, couples, and groups. Virtual counseling has proven to be effective in facilitating long-term transformations. It provides convenience, privacy, and accessibility to anyone with an internet connection. Furthermore, I accept most health insurance plans for added convenience and affordability.
I want to thank you. I came to you for sex therapy, but you are giving me so much more than that. You are healing the whole person. Wherever I go from here, I will be forever grateful that I found you.
Compliant with HIPPA regulations | Most insurances accepted
The contents of this website are for information purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical care.